Who We Are
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is one of America’s largest rural lenders. Headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, GreenStone is the country’s sixth largest association in the Farm Credit System. We are a $5.0 billion organization of 20,000 members with 37 branches throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin.
GreenStone FCS provides financial services to the agricultural industry -including short, intermediate, and long-term loans, equipment and building leases, life insurance, crop insurance, accounting, tax, and appraisal services. GreenStone also specializes in residential and country home loans, and provides lending products for the purchase, improvement, construction or refinance of residences along with financing future home sites and recreational land.
Recreation, Hobby Farming & Country Homes
Our specialized staff will walk you through the convenient process of securing a loan or lease for a variety of part-time and hobby farming needs with no limitation of acreage:
- Pole Barns
- Livestock Structures
- Building Improvements
- Utility Vehicles or Small Tractors
- Home Construction
Play, fish, hunt, retire, escape…with our recreational land financing you can surround yourself in the great outdoors. We finance land for: Hunting and Fishing, Hiking and Biking, Recreational Cabins and Retirement Homes, and Weekend Getaways.
Are you ready to build the country home of your dreams? It pays to work with a lender who knows country home financing. With close to 100 years of experience financing rural properties, we are ready to help you get started with our construction loans. We specialize in easy and convenient financing for vacant land loans for home sites of all sizes.
To promote the success of our customers and the rural community by being the best at providing credit and financial services.
- Delivering high quality, competitively priced services to our customers
- Providing leadership to the agricultural and rural communities
- Being a financially strong cooperative organization
- Extending credit services in a manner that meets the specialized needs of our customers
- Creating long-term relationships with our members that have a lasting, positive impact in business and personal lives
Our Customer “Bill of Rights”
As a GreenStone customer you have the right to receive:
- Personalized service
- Immediate response to all requests
- Honest, fair, and impartial treatment
- Confidential treatment of all information
- Accurate information and advice
Our Four Core Values
- Customer First
- Deliver Quality
- Get Involved
- Do the Right Thing
Find out more about GreenStone Farm Credit Services by contacting our local office today.